Director - Head Brewer
The 1833 Brewery is housed in a phenomenal Georgian building which is a monument to Britain’s industrial past. Built in 1833, when William IV was on the throne and beer was the drink of choice, it was part of the development that brought municipal street lights to the town of Wellingborough. After a while of being used for everything from a garage to a storage shed it has been lovingly converted to house our brewery and looks like it was built for the purpose. We don’t use cheap cereal additives, enzymes, artificial colourings, flavours or preservatives. We don’t brew bland, tasteless beer. We don't compromise our principles for a cheap buck - quality first and quality last. PURE BEER tastes better. Our brewery is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC every Saturday from 9am - 5pm so you can also pop down, say hello and buy some beer direct from us!
Join our beer club get the many great benefits of being a member..
Makes a wonderful gift too.
- FREE CASE A PURE BEER WHEN YOU SIGN UP
- (8 x 500ml may be mixed)
- FREE ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ BREWERY TOUR FOR YOU & 2 GUESTS
- FREE PINT AT EACH OF OUR WORLD FAMOUS POP-UP-PUBS
- FREE REFILLABLE 2 LITRE BEER GROWLER FOR DRAUGHT TAKEOUTS
- BADGE AND OPENER
- 25% OFF CASES OF 500ml PURE BOTTLED BEER AT THE BREWERY SHOP
- 5% OFF OUR HAND SELECTED WINE RANGE
- FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT, AND TASTE!, NEW PRODUCTS
- OVER £80 OF PRODUCTS & SERVICES BEFORE BREWERY SHOP DISCOUNTS …CHEERS!!!
Directions to Hart Family Brewers